- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Alpha-Brush ApS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information such as: Name, email address, company address & phone number.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Alpha-Brush ApS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and store data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Send us an email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We will only store the personal data that you provide us with such as name, email, phone number and company address if you contact us on behalf of a request, purchase or a service.
Reason why we store and use your personal data is to process your order or request and manage your account.
When Alpha-Brush ApS processes your order, we may have to send some of your personal data to other parties too such as our subcontractors and forwarders, to be able to deliver your order. We will always make sure that only the most necessary data is shared and only with parties that is protecting your data from fraud.
How do we store your data?
Alpha-Brush ApS securely stores your data in our IT system and our email system. When orders are given to us we will have to print the working order or your email from the systems to proceed it in our production. After completing your order if physically print where made those will be shredded.
Alpha-Brush ApS will keep your data in our IT Systems as long as it is requested until 10 years after a purchase. This is to make sure that we can supply you with help on services of our purchased products.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data in our system.
Emails will be deleted after 2 years or as soon as possible after we have detected that the information given in the email is not relevant any more.
What are your data protection rights?
Alpha-Brush ApS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Alpha-Brush ApS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Alpha-Brush ApS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Alpha-Brush ApS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Alpha-Brush ApS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Alpha-Brush ApS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Alpha-Brush ApS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Alpha-Brush ApS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +45 4040 7337
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Detect what device you are using and adapt how we present our services according to the screen size of that device.
- Language settings.
- Information regarding your interaction with our contact form.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Alpha-Brush ApS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Alpha-Brush ApS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Alpha-Brush ApS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +45 4040 7337
Or write to us at:
8370 Hadsten, DK
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Alpha-Brush ApS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Danish authority Datatilsynet.
Address: Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 Kbh K, DK